The walnut-shaped cookies, some of the most popular childhood desserts, can be prepared easily with this special cookie maker provided with walnut shell-shaped cavities, Zokura brand
The "walnut shells" are easy and fast to prepare: turn the appliance on, fill the lower plate's 24 cavities with batter and close in the upper non-stick plate. Within minutes, 24 halves, i.e. 12 "walnuts", await to be filled.
Easy to use and to clean, the cookie maker has an automatic temperature control system and 2 non-stick plates, heated by a 1400 W heating element.
The plastic casing has stainless steel inserts.The handle is thermally insulated and locks when closing, so the appliance can be used safely.
Being fitted with no-slip feet, the appliance can also be stored upright to save up kitchen space.
- Power: 1400W, 220-240V ~, 50/60 Hz;
- 2 mold plates with non-stick coating;
- The set can be used to prepare 24 cookie halves, therefore 12 "walnuts" at a time;
- Heat-resistant handle and locking system;
- Indicator light for operation mode;
- The appliance can be stored in a vertical position;
- No-slip feet;
- Dimensions of non-stick plates (length x width): 25 x 21 cm;
- Power cord length: 70 cm;
- Dimensions (length x width x height): 32.2 x 25.9 x 9.5 cm.