Filter by:Clear All
- The blade of the knives consists of 3 layers;
- The core of the blade contains MicroCarbide MC63 steel powder embedded in 2 layers of steel, this providing a hardness of about 63 Rockwell (International standard unit for hardness measurement);
- Blade hardened by CRYODUR® cryogenic process at –196°C, which also guarantees a very high hardness;
- Blade with authentic Japanese profile with Tsuchime look (finishing performed by means of a hammer);
- Symmetrical Honbazuke blade with ultra-sharp edges ensures maximum precision in cutting;
- The handle made of Pakka wood provides stability and a perfect balance regardless of the cutting technique used.