AMT Gastroguss – "The world's best pan"
We do not say it ourselves, but VKD - the largest association of chefs in Germany.
From the design to the finished product, AMT Gastroguss cookware are designed to cover a wide range of needs in the kitchen, being of excellent quality, confirmed both by the annual awards obtained, by the conventional and unconventional quality tests (the combat vehicles could not flatten out the AMT saucepan), and by the strong popularity they enjoy among the best chefs in the world.
The strengths of AMT Gastroguss cookware are Quality, Efficiency and Strength, attributes generated by all the details that compose them, starting from the special way of manufacturing, the high quality material used, their structure and the intelligent arrangement of the built-in layers and due to the handles and related accessories.
AMT Gastroguss cookware also protect the environment by reducing energy consumption, being the first cookware of this type classified in energy class A, due to the efficiency with which aluminum transfers heat.
The structure of the AMT Gastroguss cookware is as follows:
- The first layer, cast by hand, of sandblasted aluminum. Sandblasting has a role in increasing by 12 times the adhesive surface of the layers to be applied on it, and the manual casting is homogeneous, compared to the automatic casting, which contributes to the longer curing time, which prevents material stress and occurring bags of air that would slow down the heating process.
- The hard layer of titanium oxide, burned at 20.000°C, is almost as hard as diamond.
- Anticorrosive layer with the role of stopping the corrosion that could occur over time.
- Layer containing ceramic particles.
- Lotan® non-stick surface layer, specific only to AMT Gastroguss cookware and patented by this company. This non-stick coating gives all the advantages of a classic non-stick coating, allows easy cleaning, has antibacterial effect, but does not contain PFOA, the toxic substance used in manufacturing Teflon.
Structure of AMT Gastroguss cookware
1. Lotan® non-stick layer
2. layer with ceramic particles
3. anti-corrosive layer
4. hard layer of titanium oxide
5. sandblasted aluminum
Gastroguss AMT cookware have a very thick base, up to 9 mm, which stores more energy, does not overheat easily and does not deform, even if it is subjected to extreme temperature variations. These qualities allow for cleaning the AMT products in the dishwasher, but the best method of cleaning them remains warm water and liquid dishwashing detergent.
The sturdy ergonomic handles of Gastroguss cookware have been developed with the help of the Culinary National Team of Germany, are resistant to high temperatures of up to 240°C and thus allow for gratinating food immediately after roasting on the hob and the cooking dish does not need to be changed.