Rectangular compartmentalized food storage container produced by Cuitisan, with a capacity of 500 ml, dimensions 24.5 × 18.5 × 5.5 cm, made from Cromosteel stainless steel, with a polypropylene lid.
After years of research and development, Cuitisan has designed stainless steel products for food storage that can be used in the microwave.
In addition, the products have many other features:
- Can be used in the microwave (without the lid).
- Can be used in the oven (up to 400 °C, without the lid).
- Can be placed in the refrigerator and freezer (up to -40 °C).
- Can be placed in the dishwasher for quick and easy cleaning.
The food storage container is 100% airtight, antibacterial (resistant to 99% of bacteria, can be additionally disinfected with boiling water), does not discolor, and does not absorb odours.
They do not contain EDC or BPA.
Cromosteel is high-quality stainless steel – a material developed by Cuitisan that contains over 18% chromium and 8% nickel, essential elements that make CUITISAN products durable and corrosion-resistant despite daily use. It also contains copper, known for its antibacterial properties (resistant to 99% of bacteria causing food poisoning, staphylococcus, or bacilli).
- The lid should not be used in the microwave or conventional oven.
- Use the stainless steel food storage container only individually in the microwave.
- Ensure that the product does not touch the walls inside the microwave.
- Remove the food storage container from the microwave using kitchen gloves or a cloth.
- Dairy products should not be stored in the food storage container for more than a week.