Filter tap water with German BRITA products
Why buy water in disposable bottles when you can filter the one from the tap? BRITA products are the convenient, environmentally friendly and economical way to drink fresh and clean water, wherever you are.
With BRITA, a family saves on average over 1.000 single-use plastic bottles each year. Forget about the tiring transport of water bottles from the store and reduce the amount of plastic waste that end up in nature.
BRITA's range of home and away filtering products includes a multitude of filtering mugs and bottles, carafe and dispenser, as well as filtration systems mounted directly on the tap or under the sink, ideal for filtering large amounts of water.
BRITA product filtration technology includes:
- Very fine sieve that retains impurities that can get into water from the pipes.
- Ion exchanger microparticles:
- They reduce the limestone concentration in water.
- They prevent limescale deposits and extend the life of home appliances.
- They reduce concentration of metals such as copper and lead that can get into water, from old pipes.
- Microgranules of carbon from coconut shell:
- Millions of pores retain chlorine and other substances that can alter the smell of water.
- They ensure the fresh and authentic taste of water.
Recycle MAXTRA+ and Classic filters
Return used BRITA filters to KitchenShop stores and we send them directly to BRITA's headquarters in Taunusstein, Germany, for recycling. All components of MAXTRA+ and Classic filters are reused or recycled properly for a healthier world!
The history of BRITA began in 1966, when the company's founder, Heinz Hankammer, had the brilliant idea of optimizing tap water in an intelligent and convenient way. Since then, the company headquartered in Taunusstein, Germany, has evolved from one man to an international business with over 1800 employees.