Lid, made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass, diameter 28 cm, Pyrex brand
- Universal lid made of borosilicate glass adaptable to most cookware of similar diameter
- Easy cleaning in the dishwasher
- Hygienic material
Benefits of Pyrex® borosilicate glass:
- Withstands extreme temperature ranging between -40°C and +300°C.
- Resistance to thermal shocks up to 220°C: the Pyrex® glass can go from freezer, from a temperature of -20°C, straight into oven, at a temperature of +200°C;
- BPA-free hygienic material that does not retain stains or odors.
Since 1915, the Pyrex® glass has been offering complete solution to all the requirements in terms of cookware, from preparation to baking and storage.
The high-quality, heat-resistant borosilicate glass is used in all the items of the Pyrex® glassware range.
Founded in 1915, the Pyrex® brand has always anticipated the newest trends in cookware and has tackled each requirement in the kitchen. By creating revolutionary products, Pyrex® has become the ideal partner in the kitchen. Today, the Pyrex® brand is reinventing itself (getting a new look)!
Diameter: 28 cm;
Material: borosilicate glass.
Mode of use:
Minimum temperature: -40°C;
Maximum temperature: 300°C;
Suitable for use in oven: No;
Suitable for use in microwave: No;
Suitable for use in freezer: Yes.