Filter by:Clear All
- The blade of the knives consists of 101 layers;
- Symmetrical blade made of special MC63 hard steel (its structure consists in Cobalt for a plus of corrosion resistance, Molybdenum for increased hardness and Vanadium for keeping the cutting edge sharp for a long time) coated with 100 layers of stainless steel with a design similar to Damask blades;
- Blade hardened by CRYODUR® cryogenic process at –196°C, which also guarantees a very high hardness;
- Symmetrical Honbazuke blade with ultra-sharp edges ensures maximum precision in cutting;
- The Japanese ergonomic handle, in the shape of letter "D", ensures an extremely easy and comfortable handling, allowing a controlled and balanced movement.