Filter by:Clear All
Steel frying pans are perfect for frying and browning (steaks, omelettes, pancakes...).
Tips for usage
Heat the frying pan well before using it. After you have finished cooking, do not leave the food in the frying pan.
Treatment by lubrication with oil and heating
A good steel frying pan is one that has been treated by lubricating with oil and then heated, which has become black after being used several times. Then you can cook, lubricating the pan in advance, with a little fat (oil).
To make sure that the frying pan pan retains its qualities and to avoid oxidation, clean the frying pan pan with hot water, without liquid dishwashing detergent and then dry it quickly with paper kitchen towels. You can lubricate the frying pan with a little oil and store it in a dry place.
- Ultra-resistant steel is especially suitable for strong heat sources, used in professional kitchens and in intensive cooking;
- Highly resistant handles, made of steel strips or cast steel, are well fastened by riveting or welding.
- The French style of handle curving allows an optimal grip, without the hand getting tired, easy to handle at will.
- With organic wax finish, which provides a natural anti-oxidation protection;
- The iron in the frying pan structure is a 100% natural mineral material, with no chemicals added, PFOA-free or PTFE-free;
- The frying pans are suitable for fast cooking, at very high temperatures, retaining vitamins and nutrients in food;
Frying pans in this range can be used on all heat sources, including induction ones.